The story about the Joaquin meme

This drawing marks a time of my adolescence, and it is very important for the group of friends of that time, it interests me because it symbolically represents that time when we had fun with nonsense and entertained ourselves together. the history of the image comes from the fact that a colleague named David a friend called him Joaquin for no reason, so it bothered him that he became Joaquin, then a friend portrayed him, immortalizing him in this drawing, at that time he was the start of internet memes and then we show him in different situations to have fun, I made this image because he liked a series of video games called Touhou, more specifically he liked a character called Cirno, so I portrayed him with that character's costume and saying his characteristic phrase, then I uploaded it to Facebook. well, that would be the little story of one of the milestones that marked my adolescence.




Comentarios

Entradas populares