How Can Your Major Make the World a Better Place

Industrial design is one of my passions since it is one of the things that I have wanted to study in my life, and because it connects all the others, it relates all the knowledge that I want to obtain with human interaction.

Industrial design involves modifying the world and trying to solve complex industrial problems that will have to do with all the human factors involved in this order, so this can affect the entire existing human environment and enviroment to come. I see myself as someone who wants to change the world, little by little, step by step, doing things that solve people's problems and increase their capacities. Industrial design has the power of the interface, of making a human-machine symbiosis, and of being able to make the necessary links so that the human can interact with the machines. And thus, in an emergent way, increases the ability of the human to interact with his environment.






Comentarios

Entradas populares